WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
This position supports Bedroc’s professional services division as a Solution Architect focusing on Microsoft Solutions. The below outlines key skillsets and areas of responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and design of Microsoft Solutions
- Execute the deployment, integrations, and migration of Microsoft Active Directory Solutions
- Work with clients to gather requirements and develop scopes of work
- Develop Standard for Checklist and process for implementing Solutions
- Assist in the planning and installation Microsoft Solutions
- Great communication skills and the ability to function as team lead on Active Directory migration projects with enterprise level customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology preferred
- MCSE or MCITP
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Active Directory deployment and/or migrations.
Preferred Skills (any or a combination of the below)
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Detailed Active Directory migration experience utilizing Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT), Dell Migration Manager, and Quest Migration Manger.
- Skykick Migration solution
- Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Scripting – Powershell, vbscript, login scripting
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Salary DOE. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.