Join us on September 16th for a hands-on cloud security class!
with Bedroc’s Cloud Practice Lead, Kristian Gonzalez
When & Where:
11-1pm on Friday, September 16th
Capital Factory, Downtown Austin, TX – Google Maps
During this session, you will:
- Learn to implement standardized cloud security controls impacting your workload
- Learn the steps to automate a cloud security blueprint and optimize your workflow
- Learn adaptive cloud security best practices with cloud foundations for compliance
- Converse with industry peers
- Leave with the knowledge and resources to train others in your organization
“There is no one-size fits all model for cloud security, but there are foundational principles that exist in a strong zero trust model which is an adoption framework that assumes a potential attacker may already exist inside a trusted organizational domain.” – Kristian Gonzalez
Kristian will help you build an adaptive cloud security model that can be applied on the spot, across your AWS workspaces. Don’t miss this chance to receive the cloud knowledge to transform your business.
The 5 principles tied to this initial methodology are the following:
- Define the Protection surface (and where the data is that needs to be protected) for compliance
- Map the transaction flows
- Architect an adaptive cloud environment with a blueprint
- Create an adaptive cloud security policy
- Monitor and maintain the environment
Are you interested? Let us know, by clicking yes or no! www.eventbrite.com
What we do at Bedroc:
As Technology Consultants, we create innovative strategies that drive business value by supporting your strategic initiatives for today and the future. We specialize in advisory, professional, and strategic resourcing services including staff augmentation. Our technology solutions, built on a roc-solid foundation, are highly customizable, align with and support critical business outcomes, and enable superior execution.